Pregnancy is without a doubt an exciting time filled with the promise of welcoming a wonderful bundle of joy into your life. But let‘s be honest, it’s also a time of tremendous changes for a woman‘s body, and those changes can be difficult to cope with.
Isn’t it bad enough having sweaty, smelly feet now we are talking itchy feet? How about when you are sitting in a room full of crowded people. Your feet are itching so bad you just want to tear your shoes and socks off and scratch them until the pain stops or they bleed whichever comes first.
Who likes having athlete’s foot? Let’s be realistic no one likes to have athlete’s foot because it burns, itches, and stinks. Needless to say it eats away at the surface of the skin around the toes.
Bone spurs, no one and I mean no one likes having bone spurs. The shooting pain every time you move that part of the body that contains the bone spur. Bone spurs on the heel can be especially aggravating especially if you are on your feet all day long. Eventually, until the bone spur heals you will be wearing special footwear. Let us get off the negative spiral and look at the positive. You mean to tell me there is a positive side to having a bone spur? Yes, that is getting rid of it as fast as you can.
It is being said that essential oils may be able to help treat bone spurs. These days what cannot essential oils treat? They are becoming the go to natural remedies for just about any health issue these days. It seems like more and more health professionals are prescribing essential oils for recovery for health issues. Let us look into the phenomenon of essential oils possibly treating the very painful bone spur. (Bone spurs are bony projections that develop along the edges of bones. Bone spurs (osteophytes) often form where bones meet each other — in your joints. They can also form on the bones of your spine. The main cause of bone spurs is the joint damage associated with osteoarthritis.) Bone spurs are defined as Osteophytes (bony outgrowth associated with the degeneration of cartilage at joints.)
The oils involved are:
Cypress, Eucalyptus, Helichrysum, Frankincense, Lavender, Marjoram, Peppermint, Thyme, Wintergreen
Bone spurs blend:
- 4 drops Wintergreen
- 4 drops Eucalyptus
- 4 drops Marjoram
- 4 drops Cypress
- 4 drops Helichrysum
- 4 drops Peppermint
- 4 drops Frankincense
- 10 drops coconut oil-or Emu Oil
Apply blend to affected area 2 times daily till bone spur gone, continue thereafter for 2 weeks. Speed results by wrapping with a warm cloth after oils are applied and then wrapping this with plastic bag and additional towel to keep heat in. Reported results took 2 weeks to 3 months.
Please note this text is the exact context taken from the site. The site is called “Essential Oils for Healing”
“8-31-03 Rub [the anti-inflammatory essential oil] blend on the location as often as you can think of it. There is not protocol for how long it may take: 30-60-90 days in some cases. Some results are seen quickly, even immediately upon first application. Some take more time [even up to a year]. The best thing to know is it works! Be patient…for all bodies are different and they all have their own schedule for healing.
* * *
[The anti-inflammatory essential oil blend] on my heel worked beautifully to get rid of my bone spur. First I put [a frequency balancing essential oil blend] all over the bottom of my foot and then I rubbed [the anti-inflammatory blend] on the heel. Within a week the pain was gone and a month later the x ray showed the bone spur was gone.
* * *
Another essential oils testimonial from a close friend’s discusses how her mother dissolved a bone spur:
“My mom called and said that she had suffered from a bone spur on her foot since April. She consulted the Essential Oil Desk Reference and used [the anti-inflammatory essential] oil blend combined with Wintergreen (for pain). She applies it right on the painful area. The spur has been dissolving ever since and was almost gone (in October…bone changes take months) when I spoke with her.”
* * *
You may find on the internet that ore and more people are turning to essential oils as “super” natural remedies. There are also positive testimonials for the healing effectiveness of essential oils. They have been known to dissolve bone spurs. They are oils that are concentrates of water and plant oils. They are natural remedies with little or no side effects and they all contain natural ingredients. They are available just about anywhere and you won’t have to pay a lot of money compared to conventional methods to get rid of bone spurs. Each essential oil has its own unique therapeutic properties. It is claimed that they are becoming the most widely used remedy for bone spurs. This may not be true as there are not a lot of scientific studies available to confirm the this theory.
Luscious Lavender Essential 0il
It should be no surprise that lavender oil is listed as a cure for bone spurs. It seems like lavender essential oil can just about cure anything. Stress and anxiety about the bone spur can increase the pain experience. The last thing you want to do is aggravate an already painful condition. Here is where lavender essential oil comes into lay.. It has properties that can relax and soothe you to reduce the pain caused by bone spurs. It may even help to dissolve the bone spur. Apply it directly to the bone spur site or pour it in an epsom salt bath.
Peppermint essential oil
Peppermint essential oil has cooling, menthol effects on bone spurs. If the bone spur site is warm and swollen apply some peppermint oil to the site. This is the best treatment if the site is hot and swollen. The peppermint essential oil is quickly absorbed into the skin reducing pain, swelling, and fluid retention that inhibits mobility. That bone spur will begin to heal in no time.
Eucalyptus Essential oil
Eucalyptus essential oil has the same healing properties as peppermint essential oil. Use it exactly the same way on the affected area.
Mighty Myrrh Essential oil
The active compounds in myrrh are terpenes and sesquiterpenes. These compounds have both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Apply it to the bone spur site and these compounds will Reduce swelling and increase circulation in the affected area, This oil has been have proven to be effective method to treat bone spurs. They also improve blood circulation to the tissues which will speed up the healing process.
Frankincense essential oil
Surprise! Surprise! The grandfather of essential oils is being listed again. It has several beneficial properties that can help treat bone spurs. It is an antiseptic agent and it fights germs. This will boost the immune system and it is a sedative. This will reduce pain caused by the bone spur.
Orange or Citrus Essential Oils
Citrus oils have anti-inflammatory and sedative properties. As stated before the sedative will reduce pain and calm the bone spur area down. The anti-inflammatory properties will reduce pain and swelling in the affected area.
Turmeric Essential oil
You can also use the oil from this turmeric plant as an anti-inflammatory agent. This oil minimizes swelling and speeds the healing process.
RC essential oil
RC essential oil is a blend of nine essential oil. This essential oil is the powerhouse of essential oils. The properties of the RC essential oil depend on the essential oils blended into the final solutio. Mainly, the compound is used as an anti-inflammatory and pain reducing agent. People have claimed that RC essential oil has dissolved bone spurs and calcium deposits.
Idaho Balsam Fir oil
The oil from this is supposed to have cortisone-like properties. It is a pain reduction treatment that if uses for the long-term can reduce the pain caused by bone spurs and muscle pain. Eventually the bone spur will heal.
Wintergreen essential oil
Wintergreen essential oil has been used for pain reduction for ages. You apply it to the bone spur site and the oil is quickly absorbed through the skin. Its anesthetic property quiets the nerves and reduces pain. It also provides warmth and increases circulation in the area. It will speed up the healing process.
Linseed essential oil
Warm linseed oil is used to provide pain relief. The best way to use linseed essential oil is to apply with a warm compress, covered with a heating pad. This will reduce the pain and swelling in the bone spur area.
These are the actual testimonies from the users.
- “ I started having some minor pain in my right heel that, within a couple of weeks, increased to the point that I was minimizing how much I walked. I found myself shifting my weight to other areas of my foot (which started causing me back and joint pain) and was limping around. I was getting very annoyed, and I had no idea what was going on. When I prayed about it, I felt like the Lord showed me it was a bone spur. I asked Linda what her suggestion would be for that, and was surprised when she told me “Respiratory Relief.”
- I already had some Respiratory Relief that I had been diffusing for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and have had very good results with. She suggested that I apply a few drops consistently, several times daily to my heel. I had been using the oils for over a year with very good results, but I have to say, when
- Linda suggested a “respiratory” blend for this, I was a little skeptical. That soon melted away as the pain became almost imperceptible. I apply 2-3 drops once or twice a day if I am on my feet a lot, or once every day or two if I’m not. Many times, I forget it is even there. I use it less and less as time goes on. I am so pleased and amazed! The more I learn and use the oils, the more I am in awe of God and His provision for us. Thank you Jesus!” – Betty
- “It’s my experience that bone spurs respond very well to Respiratory Relief. I certainly don’t understand the “science” of what goes on, but I know of several people who have had great results with Respiratory Relief.”
- “ My brother had 4 bone spurs on his foot. He applied Birch on his heel daily. In one month he went back to his doctor for another X-ray and two of the spurs had disappeared! He uses the oil daily and is no longer in pain and trusts that the other two will disappear as well.”
- “ I had a heel spur that I used Respiratory Relief on. It took about 3 weeks of applying it morning and night. I haven’t had any problems now going on six months. A friend of mine was getting shots for her troublesome spur, and when I told her what I’d done, she wanted to try it also. She said the shots weren’t doing a thing to help her and figured she’d try out my oils. After just a few weeks, she reported that she has no more pain or spur.”
- “ I used Respiratory Relief on my bone spur, and it doesn’t bother me now. I read that others used it and went back for an X-ray, and spurs were gone.” – Britta
- “ I had a large bump the size of the end of my thumb on the bottom of my heel which hurt like the dickens. At night I could hardly wait to get off my foot because it hurt so bad but when I did, it hurt worse. During the night when I had to get up to go to the bathroom it took all the strength I could to muster up, to hobble to the bathroom because I couldn’t put any weight at all on the foot.
- I had tried RC because I had heard that it had helped other peoples with that problem. But it didn’t help mine. I was to the point where I was maybe considering about going to the doctor to see about getting surgery on the heel because I was tired of the pain all the time. Then one day there was a medical doctor on T.V. and he was talking about doing laser surgery on bone spurs.
- So I was really interested in seeing what he had to say about it. The first thing he said was before they did surgery, they would give the patient cortisone shots and then see what happened. Da-a-a-a, What was the matter with me. Why hadn’t I thought of that before? so I applied Idaho Balsam Fir and RC together on my heel. The first night the pain was less and in three days the lump was gone and that has been over 10 years and I have not had any problems since.
- My husband was having the similar problem with his foot on the ball of the foot this spring and I applied Idaho Balsam Fir and RC to his foot and in a week his pain was gone and has not came back.What a relief not to have to resort to surgery and go through more pain when we have these wonderful oils to help us.”
- “My upper cervical chiropractor took an Xray of my neck in May 2014 and noticed two bone spurs on C5 and C6 in the front part of my neck. He said that, as they would continue to grow, eventually I would not be able to eat. So I would definitely need surgery.
- I happened to mention this to my friend who introduced me to therapeutic-grade essential oils, and she said to try Idaho Balsam Fir essential oil. So I decided to try this before resorting to surgery.
- I put one drop on the front part of my neck and another drop on the back part of my neck where I thought the C5 and C6 were located. I did not use any carrier oil. I did this every morning without fail.
- My November 2014 X-ray, which my doctor reviewed, indicated that the spurs had diminished a little bit… not grown! So I decided to try another 6 months of the essential oil regimen.
- My X-ray in May 2015 showed that the bone spurs were completely gone! My doctor and I just stared at the X-ray, as we were both shocked. He was speechless!
- I plan to continue X-rays annually to make sure that the bone spurs do not return. I feel that a busy life and the bad posture I had when looking down at a computer contributed to these bone spurs. Nowadays I take better care of my body.”
Maybe just maybe there is some truth to essential oils being able to dissolve bone spurs in any area of the human body. There has been listed some critical essential oils to use to dissolve bone spurs. Actual testimonials have been quoted to show the living proof that essential oils have actually worked to dissolve bone spurs over time. There is no more solid proof than a person actually using the essential oil on the bone spur site and having it dissolve.
Further proof was supplied by the x-rays before and after the essential oil treatment. Medical professionals did confirm the effectiveness of the essential oil treatments by x-ray support. It is really hard to argue with x-rays and living examples of essential oils dissolving bone spurs. Even though the science for why the oils work is not understood they work.
Primer hmm! It sounds like paint primer you know the kind you paint on your house before you put the real coat of paint on. So, this means when you prime your face you are really painting it. Indeed an interesting concept wouldn’t you say? Naturally, if you were going to paint your face you would want to use the best skin primers available. It will be the foundation of all what you will put on your face afterwards. It needs to be a solid and strong base. It is the element that holds everything else together. There are bad primers, not so good primers, good primers and where we are going in this article the best primers.
First on the list is lorac porefection acne face primer. (notice the emphasis on pore) This base is best used on sensitive skin and is loaded with different antioxidants of Vitamin A, C and E that is supposed to keep your makeup in place and your skin looking healthy, radiant and glowing.
- Lorac primer is an oil-free primer that guarantees that it will control the production of sebum oil that controls acne and pimples this is what the manufacturer is claiming
- It does not contain parabens (any of a group of compounds used as preservatives in pharmaceutical and cosmetic products and in the food industry.) that lead to premature aging like getting wrinkles and fine lines
- It doesn’t clog pores but minimizes them to stop acne causing bacteria from thriving
- It is loaded with salicylic acid which is a key component in stopping, treating and healing acne
- This long-lasting primer provides good complexion due to its matte finish
- It is fragrant free so it will not irritate sensitive skin
- People with dry skin should apply a moisturizer before using this product if it dries out their skin
- It is not recommended for oily skins it will the them greasy
- The pH in this formula is very high for the salicylic acid to exfoliate the skin because the level of salicylic acid s low
Skindinavia the Makeup Primer Spray
Skindinavia the makeup primer spray is temperature controlled technology that helps the skin to glow all day long. It may reduce the need for frequent touch-ups and blotting. This is ideal for oily skins or for skins having over exposure to the environment. Best used on oily skin
- The ultra-fine mist controls the face glow for up to 16 hours making it very practical for oily skins or skins who are in a professional setting and they don’t have time for touch-ups
- It contains alcohol denat that absorbs all the excess oil from the pores leaving you with fresh-looking skin all day and reducing the chances of acne breakouts
- It prevents the makeup from caking as its consistency is not creamy as it is in theform of a mist or liquid
- It is hypoallergenic so it is good for sensitive skins and it does not make them breakout
- It is lightweight on the skin making it a good fit all day long
- Dry skins may get irritated because of the alcohol denat that is a cosmetic astringent
- It contains fragrance which irritate or cause allergies to sensitive skin
- When applying it make sure it is applied evenly everywhere on the face or t will leave slight patches for this to happen spray it twice in “X” and “T” formations
BECCA Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector For Acne
Becca ever matte poreless priming perfector for acne provides an immediate matte effect that lasts and minimizes the appearance of pores. For use on oily or combination skin (our skin can be dry or normal in some areas and oily in others, such as the T-zone (nose, forehead, and chin). Many people have this type. It may need slightly different care in different areas.) and this formula is humidity resistant and sweat resistant.
- This becca has a dual function because it can be used as foundation and as touch up for makeup
- The consistency is water-based helping to keep the skin feeling lightweight all day
- The presence of clay-derived absorbent magnesium aluminum silicate provides everlasting matte look to the skin.
- It doesn’t clog pores so pores cannot become clogged with dirt or sweat this will divert blackheads, pimples and acne from forming on the skin
- It is fragrance free which is good for those who are allergic to fragrance or scent
- It needs to be applied by patting movements instead of rubbing method otherwise it might become flaky.
- Combination to dry skins might feel dried out and they might appear flaky and patchy.
- If after applying it is not dried properly, it might start to peel off.
Paula’s Choice SHINE STOPPER Instant Matte Finish Oil Control Acne Primer
Shine stopper instant matte primer contains an oil-absorbing formula that keeps oily skin free from the shine. This lightweight formula dries to a soft, powder-like finish that hides skin imperfections and minimizes the appearance of the pores.
- It contains the active ingredient Methyl Methacrylate which is textured enhancing oil absorbent instant matte finish that last up to six hours
- Glycerin replenishes skin and Dimethicone provides great coverage hiding all the minor imperfections that lets the makeup stay in place.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin as it is fragrance free and would not cause any irritation or allergic reactions to the acne prone skin.
- It does not clog pores and does not cake acting as a barrier for any acne-causing bacteria.
- Frequent touch ups and blotting needed throughout the day for extremely oily skins as Dimethicone is a hydrating agent and might turn your skin greasy.
- When applying, it needs to be dabbed instead of rubbed otherwise the desired matte look would not be achieved.
BareMinerals Prime Time Oil Control Face Primer
Bareminerals Prime time control face primer is loaded with antioxidants that provide nourishment for the skin. It greatly extends the wear of your foundation giving fresh, healthy skin for a longer period of time. As the name says it particularly controls the shine on the face and maintains a matte finish at the same time. For use on oily skin.
- This mineral primer combats rough patches and flaky dryness inducing hydration to maximize the effect of the foundation due to the presence of silica gel (silicon dioxide).
- The acrylates present in this formula act as an adsorbent which controls excess oil and reduces the building of sebum in the pores.
- It does not block pores so no bacteria are trapped in the outer layer of skin minimizing the blemishes and pesky pimples.
- This formula is fragrance free and gentle for the skin and does not lead to irritation or sensitivity.
- It nourishes skin with antioxidants such as Vitamin A, C, E and different plant extracts.
- Works beautifully on slightly oily skins but those with very oily skin may see only one or two hours of shine free skin.
- If a bigger blot of the primer is applied it might feel sticky and gross. The quantity applied matters the most, half a pump only.
- If your skin is dried and you apply this primer, it will flake off quickly in no time.
Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Primer for Acne
Benefit cosmetics porefessional primer for acne is specifically designed to minimize the appearance of pores. Ths lead to a smoother and silkier skin which leads to which is perfect for ,makeup to stay in place. Generally, this formula complements all skin tones as it is specified to be reducing the appearance of pores. Use on oily skin.
- It quickly minimizes wrinkles, fine lines and pores which help in the de-accumulation of dirt and bacteria in the pores reducing the chance of breakouts.
- It is silky, lightweight formula that can be applied two ways i.e. under and over makeup.
- It is a non-comedogenic product and does not let oil build up on the skin and stops sebum production.
- It contains a Vitamin E derivative, silicone blends and film-forming agents that are known to protect skin from free radicals.
- It contains strong fragrance and hence it is not suitable for sensitive skins or skins that are allergic to perfume.
- Dry skins must moisturize before applying this primer as it might get cakey otherwise.
- It is a bit expensive and a bit overrated for its tendency to hide pores completely.
Hourglass Cosmetics Veil Mineral Primer
Hourglass Cosmetics Veil Mineral Primer may prepare the skin for the best makeup application along with protecting, hydrating, and nourishing the skin. Hourglass primer is the only product on the list that provides sunscreen protection. This is a nice little added bonus. For use on oily skin.
- It is a lightweight formula with SPF 15 that glides on scars and makes the application easy on an acne prone skin.
- Zinc Oxide is the main component of this primer which is a moisturizing agent and protects skin from sun damage.
- Titanium dioxide is a whitening, lubricating and sunscreen ingredient used in cosmetics the way it does for this primer helping the skin is glowing while protecting it from UVA and UVB damage.
- It is free from oil and parabens that may otherwise cause the clogging of the pores resulting in acne-causing bacteria thriving on the skin.
- It does not contain fragrance and is suitable for sensitive skins.
- It is a bit too high in price according to the quantity. This could hurt sales for the product.
- Dry skins are recommended to avoid this primer as it contains drying agents and might cause break outs.
- The darker skin tones might get a ‘slight’ powdery white cast if not applied properly.
Too Faced Cosmetics Primed and Poreless
Too faced Cosmetics Primed and Poreless is formulated to wear under bronzers foundation or alone does an effective job in temporarily hiding all the wrinkles and fine lines. Primed and poreless also covers up skin pores remarkably. And it provides a great canvass so makeup glides on effortlessly and it stays on. Use on oily skin
- It virtually minimizes pores to protect the skin from building up excess oil and bacteria causing acne.
- It hides imperfections including patches, fine lines, spotty and rough skin increasing and improving the skin complexion.
- It comprises of Mulberry extracts and arctostaphylos UVA URSI that protects and brightens the skin making it suitable for long-time wearing.
- Retinyl Palmitate and Cyclodextrin are the hydrating agents that restore skin moisture and provide the skin with collagen elastin proteins to maintain its elasticity.
- It contains many antioxidants that revitalize the skin and makes it firm including Camellia Oil and Vitamin A essence.
- t contains Ivy Extract that can be irritating to the sensitive skins.
- It is not intended for dry skins as it might dry them more causing breakouts.
- Oily skins might feel the need for a touch up every hour or so and re-applying will cause the layers to accumulate in patches.
COVER FX Mattifying Primer
Cover fx mattifying Primer is a water-resistant gel primer that helps keep the skin matte, minimizes the pores, and heals acne effectively. It also facilitates the blending of foundation and extends the life of your makeup hiding any acne blemishes. Best used for combination skin.
- COVER FX primer contains Willow bark extracts that naturally contains Salicylic acid, a main component in healing acne and the active ingredient t of this primer.
- Salicylic Acid treats the larger pores and restricts oil or sebum from blocking them hence reducing the chances of breakouts.
- This water-based primer has a pH value of 4.1 which means that the Salicylic Acid will be able to function as an exfoliator which is an extra benefit that other primers do not provide.
- It contains anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C, E and F that protect and soothe the skin while treating premature anti-aging.
- It contains African Tree Bark Extract that is derived from chamomile plant which is believed to reduce redness and inflammation that might have been caused due to the pesky pimples.
- This primer has been formulated without the use of Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
- It contains fragrant Citrus fruits extracts that possess slight risk of irritation to the sensitive skins.
- Since, this product is not primarily intended for shine control, it would not absorb oil for more than an hour so it is not a good choice for extremely oily skins.
BareMinerals Original Prime Time Foundation Primer
Bareminerals original prime time foundation primer s a preservative-free formula designed to make your skin silky and smooth throughout the day. It makes the application of foundation easier and lets the makeup stay in place.
- bareMinerals Primer is formulated without preservatives and irritants which makes it suitable for sensitive skins as well.
- Its active ingredient is Cyclopentasiloxane i.e. is a skin conditioning agent and hides all imperfections including rough patches, flaky dryness and uneven texture.
- Cyclopentasiloxane is also believed to boost collagen and elastin (skin proteins) that help maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- It also contains Dimethicone, which is an absorbent and removes any excess sebum and oil from the skin providing you a sheer matte look.
- Only a small quantity (small pump) is needed to layer up.
- It contains fragrant Citrus fruits extracts that pose slight risk of irritation to the sensitive skins.
- Since, this product is not primarily intended for shine control, it would not absorb oil for more than an hour so it is not a good choice for extremely oily skins.
Clinique Super Universal Face Primer
Clinique Super Universal Face Primer for casual wear makes the face an ideal canvas. So go ahead and paint away. It makes the foundation stay in place and the makeup applies smoothly and it stays true. This is because the primer is color-correcting to the tone of your skin. For use on oily to combination skin.
- It contains Dimethicone and Cyclopentasiloxane as active ingredients, former one is an absorbent and the latter one is a skin conditioning agent that makes it completely suitable for all skin types.
- Clinique Face Primer is colorless thin liquid that eliminates wrinkles and fine lines. Unlike other primers, it has a very thin texture that makes the skin look smooth.
- It has an entirely different formula as compared to other Super-primers because it has a broad range of antioxidants to maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- It nicely blurs the pores without clogging them maintaining skin hygiene and to reduce the chances of bacteria resting inside them, eradicating chances of acne.
- It is hypoallergenic and fragrance free which makes it completely suitable for sensitive skins.
- Very dry skins would not find any benefit as it will not have a noticeable effect due to its thinner consistency.
- It is not a long-wearing primer and would not last longer than two hours. This is a very short wearing primer. It may not be worth the cost.
This is the end of the discussion on the best primer for acne prone skin. You will now be better informed as to which primer will work best for your peculiar skin type.
Antibacterial (active against bacteria.) is on so many labels and products this day. How do you really know something is antibacterial? Do you just take the manufacturer’s word for it? No, most likely you will research the contents on the product label and actually research the product online. There really are rela antibacterial products on the market today. These true products really do fight bacteria and kill this bacteria before they can wreak any damage in the body. The real antibacterial products will kill bacteria on contact. This is what we will be covering in this segment the best of the best antibacterial soaps and body washes. Many of these products have received good feedback from consumers and they are reasonably priced. They clean the body easily and pretty thoroughly.
Having tea tree, eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils in this wash has to make it a good product. This is said to be one of the best antibacterial washes you will find on the internet. It has strong, natural antiseptic, anti-germ, and anti-fungal properties. If there is any doubt in your mind about the quality of this product check out customer feedback on it. People that love sports, athletes, gym enthusiasts and those with a physical job use this body wash to get all the filth and germs off. The people gave positive feedback on 5his item and it leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean after using it.
- All ingredients meet Art Naturals’ 100 percent natural standards. Paraben (any of a group of compounds used as preservatives in pharmaceutical and cosmetic products and in the food industry.) free and cruelty free! Not sure what cruelty free means
- Aloe vera extract, jojoba, coconut and other oils soften and moisturize skin while leaving no filmy residue.
- Powerful but gentle combination of tea tree, eucalyptus, oregano, peppermint and other oils is suitable for all skin types.
- Ideal for active lifestyles and can be safely used by adults, teens and children older than age 3 alike.
- Stimulates, soothes, deodorizes and heals with its natural antiseptic, anti-germ, and anti-fungal properties.
Antifungal Soap with Tea Tree Oil, Helps Treat & Wash Away Athlete’s Foot
If this product is true to this claim, that it treats and washes away athlete’s foot then it is worth its weight in gold. This product seems to have powerful antifungal properties if it is able to treat and wash away athlete’s feet. This is no small feat as this fungus gets into the skin and starts eating it away. You are taking a good step forward wanting your body to be clean. These products would look appealing in any surrounding.
- Combats Existing Infections Such as Athlete’s Foot – Tinea Versicolor – Nail Fungus – Ringworm – Jock Itch – Smelly Feet & Body Acne
- Washes Harmful Fungi, Bacteria and Microbes From the Skin’s Surface
- Infused With Tea Tree oil & Four Additional Essential Oils Proven to Kill Fungus and Bacteria – NO Parabens(Parabebns defined above) Enriched with Powerful Broad Spectrum Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and Skin Healing Botanicals
Antifungal Body and Foot Wash 12oz. Size container
This is said to be one of the best antifungal foot and body washes on the market today. It may take some time to get se to it but the adjusting process is not too bad. The price is right and this product is very effective in cleaning the feet and the body. It is hard to find a foot product that will clean the feet extensively but this product does the job. The price is reasonable.
- Your skin will be fully cleansed and bacteria free.
- Our antifungal body wash is proudly made with all natural products
- Your solution to feet ailments has finally arrived!
- This body wash is full of antimicrobial and antifungal properties, enabling it to battle foul foot odor, athlete’s foot, and more.
Oleavine Antifungal Soap with Tea Tree and Neem for Body
This particular antibacterial soap is supposed to be very effective. There were many positive reviews of this soap. There are more expensive products (like this one) out there but why spend the money when this one costs less and works just as well.
- NO Preservatives, Thickeners, Detergents, Petroleum, Silicone, Synthetic Fragrance or Dyes.
- Rich Foaming Action and Concentrated Liquid Solution Formula Means a Little Goes a Long Way.
- Gentle Enough for Daily Use. Ideal for Athletes. Can be Used as an Effective Foot Soak.
This particular product is well-liked because it cleans the body well and is very reasonable in price. The wash goes the distance because there are a lot of well-made ingredients in the body wash formula. Many testimonials reflected the quality and efficiency of the body wash. If you are in the market for an antibacterial body wash this deserves your full attention. The author of this website tried this product and liked it very much.
- Cleans and deodorizes, reduces odor
- Helps soothe itchy, dry and inflamed skin
- Helps wash away fungus & bacteria from the surface of the skin
- Helps prevent fungus & bacteria related infections and recurrence
Remedy Antifungal Soap
This product is astounding because of the quality ingredients it is made of. Many people tried the product and liked it very well. The price does not hurt anything either. It an really clean the skin and the body. Also, many people bought this product because of all the positive feedback it received. This may be one of the better antifungal soaps on the market today.
- Special Tea Tree Oil blend fights against stubborn fungus and bacteria and helps you with fungal and bacterial infections
- Healing properties that will moisturize and soothe your skin.
- Throw a bottle of our Funga-Free body wash into your gym bag and use regularly. You will see and feel the difference
- only Natural Ingredients and is free of synthetic chemicals, artificial colors, fragrances, preservatives, alcohol and detergents and is made in the U.S.A.
- Enriched with Organic Oils that can help your skin heal and feel wonderful! ACNE BODY WASH
According to one consumer this is the best soap they have ever tested and they will buy it again.
The soap is ready to use right out of the box and the results come very quickly from using this soap. The formula is outstanding and it really cleans the body and the skin. Many consumers glean valuable information from the reviews given by users. This seems to be a popular soap and anyone who has used it really liked what it did for their bodies.
- Packaged in 100% post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles.
- Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action.
- Smooth and luxurious soap with no synthetic detergents or preservatives, as none of the ingredients or organisms are genetically modified.
- The organic and vegan ingredients are combined with a pure-castile liquid soap base for a rich, emollient lather and a moisturizing after feel.
There are many anti-bacterial body soaps on the internet but this one really stands above the rest. It has outstanding features and the price is reasonable. It has a good formula and ckeans the body well. It may be a little more expensive but the price is well worth it. It is one of the best antifungal soaps available today.
The richness of the lather is important because rich lather penetrates the skin’s pores more effectively.
- Tea Tree Oil contain terpinen-4-ol known to be responsible for most of its antimicrobial activity. Eucalyptus Globulus leaf oil has anti-inflammatory and topical analgesic qualities.
- Pharmaceutical quality and specially formulated for sensitive skin
- VEGAN, NON-GMO. Defense products are all natural and contain no synthetic fragrances, no preservatives, no petroleum products, no triclosan, no sodium lauryl sulfate, no chemical detergents, and no animal testing.
Majestic Pure Antifungal Tea Tree Oil Soap
The price is very low and this is one of the best antifungal soaps available today.It really cleans the body well which is a trait you will find in soaps much more expensive this one. It Has a lot of features like you would find in expensive soaps. It works just as hard as the those expensive soaps at half the cost. It is for external use only.
- For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use
- Our 100% natural plant based antifungal soap is made using traditional European techniques from premium organic and natural botanicals rich in skin conditioning Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 essential fatty acids
- Antifungal Foot and Body Soap is 100% pure and natural; with organic ingredients; paraben-free; no harmful chemicals; made in USA
Tea Tree Oil 12 oz Antifungal Body & Foot Wash
Tea tree essential oil seems to be a common ingredient in these antibacterial soaps. This particular one is touted to be an outstanding product. It like all the other products listed in this article make it very easy to clean the skin and body. One user says they will continue to use the product and it more than met their expectations. They had come across a number of ineffective products but this one was the right one for them. One lady stated she loved the way the product made her skin feel after she used it.
- Enjoy our healthy blend of natural oils, vitamins, and more as you use our product.
- Our antifungal body wash is proudly made with all natural products.
- This body wash is full of antimicrobial and antifungal properties, enabling it to battle foul foot odor, athlete’s foot, and more
Tea tree essential oil is a key ingredient found in this antifungal soap. Tea tree seems to be very effective at killing bacteria and other germs from the skin. The review was not clear on the price in the beginning the reviewer said it was expensive but further into the review they said it was inexpensive. Still the user said it was one of the top antifungal soaps they had ever used. It is very user friendly and effective. It sounds like there is no side effects with this soap. The reviewer said there may be better products out there but still this one was of a very high quality.
- Perfect for treating and washing away common skin conditions such as athlete’s foot, nail fungus, ringworm, acne, jock itch and other common skin ailments and irritations.
- Enriched with enhanced therapeutic grade Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Lavender and Eucalyptus, known for its amazingly beneficial skin healing properties.
- The Calily™ Premium Antifungal Soap is an all natural and organic antifungal hand, face and body wash to powerfully combat fungal infections, bacteria and body-odors while leaving your body feeling refreshed and revitalized.
- Features a powerful blend of specially selected natural antiseptic and antibacterial minerals, that will remove skin impurities, neutralize bacteria and eliminate fungal infections.
- The Calily™ Premium Antifungal Soap formula is a highly-concentrated liquid solution, allowing to achieve great results while using less
Body Wash Soap Antifungal-Antibacterial
A satisfied consumer said this was one of the greatest soaps they have ever used. What was the deciding factor for them to use it was all the knowledge they gleaned from reading other reviews on the product. They immediately sensed the superior quality of this soap over other soaps they used. It met their needs and they seem to be a lifetime customer now. They were very impressed with the soap. Again, this soap is a real value compared to some of the more expensive antifungal-antibacterial soaps. It is a real solid product.
- Hydrate and Rejuvenate With Essential Oils, Botanicals and Plant Extracts.
- Defends Against Athlete’s Foot, Jock Itch, Acne, Nail Fungus, Ringworm, Hot Spots and Other Skin Irritations.
- Powerful Protection For Those Who Workout At The Gym and Share Public Mats, Equipment and Shower Facilities
- Known For Centuries For Its Natural Healing and Detoxifying Properties, Helps Absorb and Wash Away Bacteria, Fungus, Grime and Sweat of Everyday Living.
Antifungal Black Soap Infused with 3 Essential Oils
This antifungal soap has unique characteristics in the fact that it is infused with three essential oils. Essential oils are becoming widely accepted as natural remedies to clean the body of bacterial impurities. The product has a huge fan base as many people find it to be an effective antifungal soap. It is reasonably priced. One consumer gave it to a friend and the friend was astonished t how well the soap cleaned her body.
- Lock-in Your Skin’s Natural Enriching Moisture and Oils & Pamper Your Skin With Antifungal, Antimicrobial, & Energizing Power of Lemongrass and Rich Plant-Based Ingredients
- NO Parabens – SLS – Petroleum – Silicone – Lye – Synthetic Dyes – Not Tested on Animals
- Our Black Soap Dissolves & Wicks Away Pore-Clogging Dirt and Toxins. Coconut Oil Moisturizes & Nourishes Your Skin for that Soft, Naturally Radiant Look
- Enriched with Therapeutic Grade Trio of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Rosemary Essential Oils & Vitamin-Rich Virgin Coconut Oil. These essential oils are powerhouses in fighting bacteria and free radical damage
Antifungal Tea Tree Oil Body Wash Peppermint & Eucalyptus Oil Antibacterial Soap
This antifungal body wash is packed with three powerhouse essential oils which gives it a superior cleaning ability. It will clean and purify the skin like few other soaps can. It is well worth the price and it will pay the money spent many times over. There are many men and women satisfied with the quality of this product. Its quality outshines many other products in the same class.
- Washes away harmful fungus, bacteria and microbes from skin surface. Helps with athlete’s foot, jock itch, nail fungus, body acne, tinea versicolor, ringworms, body odor and skin irritation caused by body acne.
- Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E. Soothes and heals itchy inflamed skin. Made in USA (not tested on animals).
- Antifungal qualities kill fungus with natural ingredients (no harmful chemicals). No preservatives,thickeners or detergents
Pure Body Naturals Antifungal Soap with Tea Tree Oil, Body Wash & Foot Wash
This product is versatile not only will it kill bacteria all over the body it will even get bacteria formed on the feet. It has some effective ingredients that will make cleaning the body an easy task. The soap is reasonably priced and more than holds its weight in gold.
- Infused with nourishing and relieving ingredients such as Coconut oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E to help soothe and heal trouble areas such as rashes, burns, inflamed or itchy skin while keeping your skin healthy and protected.
- Defends and washes away harmful 99 Fungi, Bacteria and Microbes From the Skin
- The best treatment for skin and fungal relief, our extra strength formula is packed with a blend of natural essential oils and ingredients including Tea Tree Oil
We have listed 15 of the top soap and body washes available on the internet today. They are all reasonably priced and each product has garnered favorable reviews. Read our reviews and pick the best option for your circumstances.
At Balance Me Beautiful our mission is to do everything we can to help you live a balanced, healthy and beautiful life. Whether it’s tips for perfecting your downward dog or tasty all natural energy boosters, ideal after a hard day’s work!
Weight Gainer for Women
Soap for Acne
Powder for Oily Skin
Green Concealer for Redness
Concealer for Oily Skin
Retinol Creams for Acne
Hypoallergenic Body Wash
Face Mask for Blackheads
Moisturizer with Vitamin C
Peptide Face Cream
Green Tea for Weight Loss
Shampoo for Acne
Powder for Dry Skin
Essential Oils for Acne
Face Mask for Sensitive Skin
Eyeliner for Oily Skin
Concealer for Dry Skin
Antibacterial Body Wash
Multivitamins for Women
Probiotics for Ibs Sufferers
Vitamin C Serum for Face
Concealer for Acne
Soap for eczema
BB Creams for Oily Skin
Moisturizer for Acne
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Body Wash for Acne
Protein Powder for Women
Plexus Slim Reviews
Non Comedogenic Moisturizer
Sunscreen for Rosacea
Cleanser for Rosacea
Toner for Rosacea
Laundry Detergent for sensitive skin
Shampoo for Rosacea
Moisturizer for Rosacea
Soap for Eczema
Makeup remover for dry skin
Makeup setting spray for dry skin