- 1 What do you Mean Do I Want to Gain Weight?
- 1.1 Weight What
- 1.2 Top Weight Gainers for Women
- 1.3 1) Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Protein Powder
- 1.4 2) Nature’s Best Isopure Mass
- 1.5 3) MRM All Natural Gainer
- 1.6 4) Muscle Milk Gainer Protein Powder
- 1.7 5) Universal Nutrition Real Gains
- 1.8 6) Whey Protein
- 1.9 7) Powdered Milk
- 1.10 8) Creatine Pills
- 1.11 9) Standard Food
- 1.12 10) Transparent Labs Protein Series 100% Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate
- 1.13 Conclusion:
What do you Mean Do I Want to Gain Weight?
Some women struggle for years to lose some excess baggage and slim down. But there are women out there who would actually like to gain some weight. That way of thinking goes against the grain of our slimmed minded society. Everyone wants to be as slim s a rubber band. No one wants to gain weight. But hold on a second there are some women who need to gain weight because they want to and maybe they have to for health reasons. What about women who suffer from anorexia? These women have been battling with a horrendous weight issue sometimes for years. They will starve themselves to an unhealthy weight and they look in the mirror;they still think they are too fat.
These women once they get their thinking straightened out would love to gain some weight. There is healthy ways to gain weight in place on the internet. If you want to do some research and find these golden methods. But we have done the research for you and we have shared some healthy ways to gain weight.
It is speculated that less than 2% of the American population is underweight. All people think about these day is to lose some weight. But that is ok and if you want to gain weight that is fine as well. People might think you are strange but if you want to gain weight that is your business and that is fine.
A weight gainer is a powder that is loaded with different elements to help the person gain weight. It is mixed into a shake because it is a powder. They are a quick, convenient and healthy way to gain weight and you don’t have to spend a lot of money to gain the weight though this method. They also contain a lot of proteins and they are the perfect drink to consume after a hearty workout.
Top Weight Gainers for Women
It is Optimum’s prized powder product. It comes with 60 grams of explosive protein and 85 grams of carbohydrates. Throw in 26 minerals and vitamins to round out this powerhouse powder drink. The best time to consume it is after a workout as a recovery drink. You can also as a nutrient loaded meal. One 650 gram scoop of this powder and you are on the road to gaining weight.
- It contains 60 calories making it a calorie rich drink
- 85 wonderful carbs packed into its contents
- It carries 60 grams of protein which is very high btit is a good kind of high content
- It is rich in vitamins and minerals with 26 total vitamins and minerals
- T comes in four sterling flavors
- ‘It ha a robust 28 servings
You will take a major hot to your pocketbook if you buy this powder product. The pros could cancel out the high price.
Nature’s powder comes with a few benefits. It has a generous 600 calorie serving of 86 grams of carbohydrates, 53 grams of protein that supposedly came from pure whey protein. It also has 24 vitamins and minerals not as much as the product discussed above. One serving and you just gained 1000pounds. It works in other words. It is gluten-free and it contains no lactose either. It is versatile in the fact that it can be mixed with milk or water so there it has ane edge. It may be good for anyone who has intolerances.
It is not full of sugars and the dutch chocolate flavor is highly recommended. But a real negative selling point is that it only contains 6 scoops per serving.The first one had 28 sep scoops per serving. You would be spending a lot of money to keep buying new product because the containers are so small. This will definitely take a toll on your pocket book. The product is not good enough to justify such a small container. It just may not be worth the effort to have to continually having to reorder the product.
- It has 600 calories per scoop guaranteed to help you gain weight
- You can throw 86 grams of carbohydrates into the mix
- It carries 53 grams of protein which standard for this kind of powder product
- It has 24 vitamins and mineral in the contents
- It only has two flavors compared to 4 flavors for other powders
- Added benefit it is gluten-free
- It is lactose free
This is a very negative point because you only get 6 scoops per container. A lot of people will not want to keep spending that kind of money on a product that’s so minimally filled.
MRM has an all natural gainer which may be the only product to have all natural ingredients. Bt it only offers 500 grams of carbohydrates per serving. Compared with the other two products which carry 600 grams of carbohydrates. This is definitely a weak selling point. We mentioned earlier it contained all natural ingredients which could be good for those of you who do not like synthetic ingredients.
It is a good price for the product but some tried it to gain weight and they had no change on weight. This is a primary weakness if ta product cannot deliver the results it is designed to deliver.
- It has 500 calories which is less than the other two products listed directly above this one.
- It carries 63 grams of carbs which is a high level
- It only has 35 grams of protein which is on the lower end. This may explain why some using it did not change weight.
- It only has 17 vitamin and minerals which is on the low end compared to other powders
- It contains 18 servings which is about middle of the road as far as quantity goes
- Gluten free which is a huge plus for this product
- It is lactose free another heavy-hitting point for this powder
This powder is designed for those complicated people who lose more weight than they can gain. Tis powder can help those people out. This product contains more calories than the other powder products and has a decent level of protein per serving. It has an extremely high amount of carbohydrates in it. This may help those people out who are losing more weight than they are gaining.
You can drink this powder sake as a workout aide or an energy rich eat because this powder shake is so filling.The powder is gentle on the stomach which is always a benefit. It is reasonably priced but if doesn’t mix very well which could be a problem. The taste is not that appealing either
- It has 650 calories which is the highest total of all the powders
- It has a whopping 109 grams of carbs which would make you gain wood just looking the powder
- It has an average amount of 32 grams of protein
- It contains no gluten which is beneficial for those who are allergic to gluten
- It only has 22 vitamins and minerals which on the low end
- Each container has 14 servings compared to one other product which boasts 28 servings. 14 servings is is not a lot of powder to have in a powder. This could be one of those cases where you have to keep buying the product because of the small serving size of 14 servings
- The powder does not mix up very well which could leave it lumpy and not easy to drink down
- It tastes bad which could hurt its sales. In a competitive such as this the last thing you want is for your product to taste bad. People do not have to buy this product they can go elsewhere.
Universal’s powder has some solid numbers in the ingredients quantities. It is rich in calories per serving which will help people to gain weight. For those of you are are not ingesting enough calories this drink could fill those gaps. The taste is good and it meets the desires of those with very active lifestyles. The only problem is it caused some users slight digestive problems. If you have a sensitive stomach this product is not for you.
- It has a decent amount of calories for those who may need extra calorie intake to fill in the gaps. It has 84 carbs per serving and it also carries 53 grams of proteins.
- It has 10 aims and minerals which is very low on the quantity side This is not a good selling point for this product
- It has 10 flavors which is very generous
- It has 31 servings which is n the higher end
- What good is having ten flavorings if the powder will give its clients digestive problems really any good
6) Whey Protein
Protein is another healthy way to gain weight. Not only that but it will add good weight to the body not bad weight. Good weight is when the body gains weight by gaining lean muscle mass. Whey protein is a master at accomplishing this very thing. Whey protein comes from milk. It has been suggested that wheypro be consumed before and after workouts.
There was a study that suggested that whey protein supplements will noticeably increase lean muscle mass and strength. There is no safer health weight gain than to gain weight and build up extra strength. Another positive of whey protein is that it is a container of all the essential amino acids.
Whey protein is reasonably priced and can be bought in most stores. Remember to tahrir comes from milk and if you have an allergic reaction to lactalose this protein is not for you. If there is any questions concerning you having a milk allergy should consult your doctor before using this protein to gain weight.
7) Powdered Milk
This does not sound like a good option to use to gain weight but apparently it works. It would come in handy as a weight gaining supplement if you do not have a big appetite but you want to gain weight. This powder milk supplement may be for you. You don’t have to eat more just consume some powder milk and it will be your body’s catalyst to gain weight. Another advantage of consuming a milk powdered supplement is that you can blend it into other foods which is another avenue to help you gain.
8) Creatine Pills
These days creatine supplements are on everyone’s minds and tongues. It is a very popular methiodide weight. But as far as it being safe the jury is still out on that way. They are used by athletes to enhance their performance abilities. But beware this supplement has some side effects and some of them are pretty serious. The y could even be life-threatening effects. You can gain weight by eating a pound of fish at every sitting but you would have to eat an ocean full of fish for it to do any good for you.Your best bet here s to take it in artificial supplements.
Supposedly in a 2010 study conducted creatine supplements were fed to women who gained weight without any adverse side effects. This study may not be occlusive because these creatine supplements can definitely cost you some serious sometimes fatal side effects. Creatine is also a natural product me in the human body. But it is not at high enough levels to where it could help anyone to gain weight.
It has been suggested that if you take creatine for less than five years it would be a safe method to use to gain weight. But you see a major concern is that if you take it in excessive amounts you could suffer heart,liver and kidney damage.
Does this sound like a safe way for women to gain weight? Other side effects include stomach and digestive issues. It cold cause diarrhea as well.
9) Standard Food
You can gain wight by adding extra but healthy foods to your diet. You could increase your food portions and you can add avocados to salads. You may even consider adding peanut butter to sandwiches or celery to put on a few extra pounds. The key is you want to eat foods that are healthy in the right type of fats. Foods that can help you gain lean muscle mass would be a another healthy option. You can add extra olive oil or coconut oil to your cooking even to your smoothie.
The main point in all this is you want to gain weight by the healthiest but quickest ways you possibly can. Keep in mind ways that work for other women may not work for you. Be prepared to get comments from friends, family and co-workers who may not understand why you want or need to gain weight.
It would be very pointless to gain weight through eating foods that contain unhealthy fats. You may gain the weight but it will not be a healthy to gain weight they are using. The best thing to do is before you try any type of weight gain method you should consult with your doctor first. He may tell you that you are at an ideal weight and you do not need to gain more weight.
10) Transparent Labs Protein Series 100% Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate
This product is for women who want to gain weight quickly but a good kind of weight increase not a bad one. This product advertises it will help women gain muscle mass and not flab. It can be achieved quickly as well. The manufacturer is supposed to be reliable and honest. What they say they will deliver they will deliver. It offers 100 percent whey protein and it claims to have 88 percent protein in its contents.
Keep in mind these points could be from the company ad may be unfairly biased.
- Best tasting protein powders for women it will not leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth
- It is claimed to be the purest protein on the market
- All natural ingredients which will have no harmful effects on the body once consumed
- Low calorie content perfect for getting lean
- Label is easy to read and is a transparent ingredients label. In other words what it says on the labels what is in the product
- It contains no fat, sugar or lactose
- It has the best quality ingredients
- Really fast absorption
- Grass fed source
We have covered a sensitive subject in society today. Women who want to or need to gain weight. This could be controversial when the buzz words on people’s lips are “‘lean”,” no fat”,lean muscle build” and etc. But sometimes there are women who want to gain weight for their own personal reasons. Really that’s there business and no one else’s. We hope you find this article beneficial to help you find new ways to gain healthy weight increase.