Best Moisturizers With Vitamin C
Moisturizers with vitamin C may be the new trend in the skincare industry. Vitamin c also known as ascorbic acid can regenerate and repair old and damaged skin tissue. These benefits are key to selecting moisturizers that are loaded with vitamin c. These types of moisturizers will tighten and make your skin firm. You will look years younger and your skin will feel refreshed and vibrant. Don’t forget it will look radiant as well. Let’s go look for the best moisturizers with vitamin C.
- 1 Top Moisturizers With Vitamin C
- 2 Reviews for Moisturizers with Vitamin C
- 3 The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, 1.69-Fluid Ounce
- 4 Murad Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30, 1.7 Ounce
- 5 InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer Cream, SPF not rated, 3.4 Ounces
- 6 Super C-22 Vitamin C Moisturizer, SPF not rated, 1.7 Ounces
- 7 Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion, SPF not rated, 3.4 Ounces
- 8 Conclusion:
Top Moisturizers With Vitamin C
Here are some of the top moisturizers with vitamin c. But first, we will talk about the benefits of moisturizers with vitamin C.
Vitamin C will multiply collagen levels in the skin. It will also protect your skin from sun damage and other natural pollutants.
Vitamin E supersizes vitamin C. What this means is that it will make Vitamix four times more effective. If the two vitamins combine they make a very powerful force to help benefit the skin. They became powerful antioxidants that will destroy any free radical damage.
The Ferulic acid which is another potent antioxidant derived from plants. This acid enhances the regenerative abilities of vitamin c. It is also found in most moisturizers containing vitamin C.
Vitamin C derived from food is not as good as vitamin C used topically on the skin. Experts say that we should use moisturizers that contain 15 percent or more of vitamin C. This could shield the skin from sun damage and protect from future skin cancers.
Hyaluronic acid helps the skin to absorb vitamin C because of its lubricating properties
Vitamin B3 is another substance that is always found in moisturizers. It has the unique ability to reduce wrinkles, fade dark spots, and reduce red, blotchy areas.
Vitamin C is safe to use on the skin because it can regenerate and repair old and damaged skin tissue. The only time it can be lethal if is used in mega doses 100 times the normal dose. But it can react negatively with different medication so talk to your doctor before you use it the other medications.
Look out for extra vitamin C that will oxidize in your skin and turn it yellow it will also stain any clothing it comes in contact with. If you have sensitive skin you should stay away from using vitamin C on your skin. It will sting your skin and irritate it and turn it red. But vitamin C can be applied safely topically to the normal skin without any negative reactions. This is because the skin stays hydrated.
Keep it away from your eyes it will irritate them. You need to know that a little vitamin C will cover a lot of skin area.
Reviews for Moisturizers with Vitamin C
The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, 1.69-Fluid Ounce
This moisturizer comes in a container that holds 1.69 ounces of moisturizer. This is a small quantity but standard for the industry. The product works best on the average skin and it can enhance oily skin despite the fact that it has decent drying properties. It has caused irritation on sensitive skin but it has worked wonders on the skin that is not oily or too dry.
This is a featherweight non-oily lotion. Users have said it goes on very lightly. They also said it is creamy, thick and applies evenly over the surface of the skin. The vitamin C comes from the Camu Camu berry plant found in the Amazon. The plant has to bloom in the proper season then picked at the right time. It must be processed very accurately. If not then the vitamin C is useless. This product doubles as a sunscreen it doesn’t go on the skin heavy like a sunscreen can. It is lightweight and will protect the skin from sun damage. It does not have the sunscreen smell.
- It doesn’t act like a sunscreen despite it has sunscreen features
- Ha a light citrus smell
- Comes as a sunscreen
- It feels more like a moisturizer than a sunblock
- It does not tell how much vitamin c is in the product
- Cannot be used by people with oily skin it only makes the problem worse
- People with sensitive skin will experience soreness and irritation
- Can be used on dry skin. Initially, be a miser when using this product. People who had dry skin had to use a little in the beginning. If they used a lot their skin would have symptoms of being sunburned.
Murad Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30, 1.7 Ounce
But It doesn’t smell like a sunscreen. This product works well on sensitive skin and really can be used for all skin types. Which makes it a versatile moisturizer. The sunscreen works well keeping the skin from being sun damaged. If you like to hang out in the sun this moisturizer is for you.
It has a light citrusy smell and a little amount will easily cover the skin and neck. It goes on light and doesn’t leave an oily residue on the skin. Vitamin C content in the product is a mystery.
- Leaves the face looking radiant
- Smooth lotion that is rapidly absorbed
- Sunscreen works well
- Can be used for all skin types
- Fades sun spots on face
- User says noticed their skin looks younger. Others Have noticed as well
- There are plenty of false moisturizers out there claiming to be the real one. This product needs to be purchased from the company but it is more expensive.
- The product is way overpriced the biggest complaint of uses
- If it is applied too close to the eyes that sweat will get into the eyes causing irritation
InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer Cream, SPF not rated, 3.4 Ounces
The container comes in a larger size than some of its competitor’s containers. The product is unscented but some users with sensitive skins used it and had skin irritation. It cannot be used on sensitive skin but it works well on oily and combination skin. IT does not hydrate enough to be used on dry skin.
It has 20 percent vitamin C, 5 percent hyaluronic acid, and 5 percent vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) which helps to fade pigmented spots. It is produced in small quantities to maintain freshness and quality. It is made of all organic ingredients, has no parabens and is free from alcohol. People like the fact that it comes in a pump squirt bottle.The bottle squirts out just the right amount of moisturizer. A little goes a long way and it applies smoothly to the face without feeling heavy. It absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Squirt pump is a big hit with users
- Squirts out the right amount of lotion
- Fades age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Users thought the amount of lotion shipped was a good value for the price
- Many people said their skin felt softer
- It Dries quickly but feels like paste until it dries
- It doesn’t hydrate enough
- Users complained of it leaving white streaks on the face. But this could be avoided if applied to moist skin
- No sunscreen
- The product received many positive reviews. The people were paid to give the product raving reviews. This smells of deception a mile away. These reviews cannot be trusted to be honest and accurate. This is disturbing that the manufacturer would go to such dishonest lengths to get good reviews on their product. I wouldn’t buy from this company because they cannot be trusted.
Super C-22 Vitamin C Moisturizer, SPF not rated, 1.7 Ounces
This product works well with all types of skin but it is absolutely ineffective on greasy skin. It will work on sensitive skin and dry skin. The product absorbs well and is worn under makeup without running and feeling greasy. It contains healthy amounts of vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide). It also contains a small amount of CoQ10 which is said to be a beneficial antioxidant when applied topically to the skin. This fact has not been established because there is not enough information to validate these claims. It absorbs quickly and goes on the skin lightly. It has a pleasant citrus scent that vanishes quickly.
The lotion alleviates patches and dry areas on the skin. The bottle is a pump bottle which makes it easy to dispense the product. Even though it cannot be used on the super oily skin it is a good product anyway.It makes the skin look plumper. Why you would want this feature is not known. The customer service is great. It may be too oily for some people to use during the day but it makes a great night cream for these same people.
- Minimizes fine wrinkles
- Fades sun spots
- Makeup goes over it easily
- Some users claim it made heir skin look radiant and moist
- It cannot be used on super oily skin it will make it worse
- Some people cannot use it during the day because it makes the skin too oily
- Most of the people who reviewed the product got a great discount on the price. This is because they gave great reviews.
- The company may have great customer service but they cannot be trusted
- This is an unethical business practice
Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion, SPF not rated, 3.4 Ounces
This company puts out a larger-sized product than some of its competitors. The product is useless on dry skin and very oily skin. This is because there were great breakouts of acne on these types of skin. This limits the usefulness of this product. This is strange because the company usually put out quality products.
It does an adequate on people who have combination type skin It has jojoba oil, green tea, and shea butter. Despite these ingredients, it did not help people with extra oily skin or dry skin. It says it is an all natural product with no parabens, additives, or fragrances. Scented free products seem to be the talk of the day. Many people said it kept their skin hydrated all day. People said it went on thick and smooth. It was reported to have a faint scent. This is odd because the company said it put fragrances in the moisturizer.
This seems like false advertising. Can the company be trusted? It contains oils but absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave an oily residue on the skin. Users said it left their skin glowing and others said they put it on their sensitive skin with no allergic reactions. Some people venues dit on their hands.
- Many said their skin glowed
- Some used it on their hands
- Some said it lightened dark spots and gave them an even skin tone
- Some users said it kept their skin hydrated all day
- It is ineffective on the oily and the dry skin. This is because acne breakouts came anyway
- The company said it used no fragrances. Some users said they could smell a faint scent
- It has no sunscreen. It cannot protect the skin against sun damage. It cannot prevent skin cancer
- Another company that has people giving superior reviews for a deep discount. This is clearly deceptive and false advertising.
This is disappointing that two companies in the above list would recruit users to give false reviews. They Promised them deep discounts if they gave superior reviews. This means that when you go to their review sections on Amazon that most of the reviews will be misleading. You cannot rust companies who operate unethically like this. Even if they have outstanding customer service this deceptive practice trumps any good customer service they may have.
Personally, this author cannot buy products from companies who would give their customers a deep discount to falsify their review. What if you bought the products based on these reviews and you found out the product wasn’t what it was perceived to be.
This makes you wonder if what the reviews on other sites were true or not. We do not know if these users were given deep discounts to say positive things about the product or not. But there were some users who said the product was ineffective you have to respect them for their honesty.
We reviewed some moisturizers with vitamin C contained in them. For the most part, the reviews were more positive than negative. But were the positive reviews based on truth or getting a deep discount? Anyway, most of the products were able to work effectively on all skin types. Some of the moisturizers worked well only certain kintypes.
One of the moisturizers worked effectively dry skin and oily skin types. People with these skin types broke out in acme anyway. The moisturizers were supposed to stop acne not enhance it. So this could be major drawbacks to the quality of these particular moisturizers. Moisturizers with vitamin C seem to be very effective in restoring and repairing old and damaged skin tissue.
The prices of the products were not listed so you don’t know if you are getting a good value for your money or not. Generally, the products seemed to be safe to apply to the kin. There are no reports of major skin issues developing from the use of these moisturizers.
As we stated earlier vitamin C can be put on the skin topically for long periods of time. But you always want to make sure you stay within the safely allowed dose. Vitamin C may react negatively with other skin moisturizers you could be using. Part of these reactions may involve allergic reactions which could cause rash breakouts. You need to consult your doctor if you have any doubts about using any moisturizer with vitamin C in them.
This has been mentioned a couple of times in the article above that a couple of the companies engaged in false advertising in their reviews. They had given customers deep discounts in return for the customers giving brilliant but false reviews about the products. This is really disturbing that companies would go to these extremes to make people think they are selling a good quality product.
Anyway, moisturizers with vitamin C can be very beneficial for people looking to get rid of age spots and dark spots. Those who want a more radiant and youthful look would benefit from using these type of moisturizers. Keep in mind though that not all the products reviewed will work well on all skin types. In fact, there were some products that worked well on some skin types and utterly failed to work on other skin types.
If you decide to try any of these products please beware that the reviews for the companies who gave deep discounts to get excellent feedback on their products cannot be relied on. So please beware of these facts. Your best bet is to find the best product for your skin type and budget and go ahead and give it a try.